Guideline For Abstract Submission
· You can download the template by pressing the ABSTRACT TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD button on the top.
· Each abstract includes a title, author list with affiliations, a 600-character synopsis, and the abstract text. The length of each abstract is limited to one page. You have to submit the two abstract formats (PDF and MS word).
· The accepted abstract might be reassigned to an oral or poster presentations of appropriate topical session at the discretion of program committee.
· No additional proofreading or corrections will be allowed after the submission deadline. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
· Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent to the e-mail address of corresponding author. Please check your email address to make sure receiving the confirmation letter.
If you have not received the confirmation letter within 1 day, please contact the ATTO 9 secretariat.